Re: [ANN] HID dumping tool

On 07/27/2010 10:16 PM, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
I think that most vendor kernel will have this enabled. The debufs is
enabled for sure, and so should HID debug.
Just tried it out and it's awesome :)! Just what I needed and more, what I
wanted to create myself, only in userspace :)

Well, my tool would still be useful as a libusb usage example and in case it
is not desirable or possible to mount debugfs. I think I have one such case,
but maybe I should reconsider :)

All-in-all, I should have asked about something like this on this list
before starting it.

Sincerely,
Nick