Re: Question on Linux USB driver's power management

> Does the device draw more power or does the host or is the device bus powered?
This device is USB bus powered. I am not sure I know whether the
addtional power comes from device itself or hub/controller.

Besides raising question in forum, is there any recommanded reading
material for USB power? specifically for Linux is best.

Thanks!

Samuel