Re: Logitech harmony: lsusb shows bNumConfigurations==0

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:27:02AM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010, Stephen Warren wrote:
>
> > I tested the sleep on a second laptop and it seems to work fine there too.
> >
> > I also tested using the congruity/libconcord application against the
> > remote, and the previous problems (re-enumerating the remote after
> > upgrading its configuration and resetting it) are also fixed.
> >
> > So, I'd call this fix/hack/workaround fully tested from my side.
>
> Do you want to write a patch adding a new quirk and the appropriate
> delay?

Do we know why taking the whole routine out didn't work? Seems odd...

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@xxxxxxxx
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss