Re: Fw: EHSET source code

Greg KH <greg@...> writes:

> In order to pass the USB-IF tests, you are going to have to test on
> Windows anyway, so you might as well go buy a copy of windows XP and put
> it on some test machine :)
>
> good luck,
>
> greg k-h

Sorry, I don´t make me understand

I want to test the EHSET on the board, so is impossible to install Windows XP
on it, I can used the USB-IF test to help me to validate the data on the PC
side.

I want to use the alternative of have the embedded host support a test fixture
that initiates the test modes. Upon enumeration by the host, the test fixture
presents a VID/PID pair that defines a test mode or operation  to execute.

The patch that I mentioned previously, make the definition of some test modes,
but in the patch is mentioned that EHCI already support some several test modes
, but, I didn´t find any support on the kernel code that I am using. I want to
know if someone have some information about this.

Regards
Pepe