Re: Fw: EHSET source code

Greg KH <greg@...> writes:

> On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 08:47:44PM -0700, manjula basavarasappa wrote:
> > Hi ,
> >
> > I am looking for source code to test the Embedded High Speed
> > Electrical Tests on Linux platform .
>
> I do not think there is such a thing, where have you heard about it
> before?
>
> Can't you just use the tests provided by the usb.org group?
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h
> --

Hi

I am in the same situation that Manjula. I´m working with ARM based processor
and I need to do the validation of Embedded High-Speed Electrical Test (EHSET).

The test tool provided by the usb.org group only works on Windows
I´m working with a linux embedded system.

I found the next code provided by Craig W. Nadler:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg54756.html

He mentions that the EHSET test modes are supported in the EHCI driver in
2.6.21.4.

I am working with 2.6.26, I don´t see the code for the support of that modes on
EHCI code.

I want to know if you have more info about this.

Regards and Thanks in advance
Pepe