urb_submit_urb fails with EPERM in iso completion

Hi,

We are implementing a driver for some custom usb camera device connected to an omap. We are using the kernel version 2.6.24 and cannot upgrade to newer kernel due to some support reasons. We are using the iso urb packages to receive the camera images. It is working quite well on PC, but for some reason, the usb_submit_urb fails with -EPERM occasionally. Using the same driver for the same kernel on the omap device the usb_submit_urb fails almost always. After this failure the iso communication is aborted and have to be reinitialized.

My question is that, what can be the cause of this EPERM (I could not trace back the exact return position of this error due to the function pointers in the driver specific codes) ? I've also tried to guard the urb access using spin_lock_irqsave/spin_unlock_irqrestore without any success. The usb_kill_urb is not called either (especially as the error occurs sometimes after the arrival of the first packages)

Thank you for your help,
Gzp