Re: Nokia 5220 XpressMusic patch

I found out that the problem is capacity base on a mailing list, the error
was logged into the /var/log/message and it matches what I found in the
mailing list.

I cannot check the device with the new kernel unfortunately because
the phone is in Italy and I am in the USA now !

I will look into the new kernel as soon as I can

Thanks
Alfredo