Re: Fail to generate PSCEG on disconnecting the device

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 09:05:51PM +0530, Subs wrote:
> Dear Sarah,
>
> I am developing our own xHCI stack for our embedded device.
> We are using your xHCI stack as reference code.

So this embedded device wants to act as an xHCI host, correct?  Are you
trying to add OTG support?  Why not just use the Linux xHCI driver on
your device?

> My stack was working with interrupt and control transfers for single connection.
> When I disconnect, I am not getting PSCEG in the event ring. Instead I
> am getting transaction error on the interrupt endpoint (Key board) of
> the disconnected device.
>
> Could you please let me know what could be reason for this.

I have no idea.  I wouldn't be able to tell unless I looked at your open
source driver.  Do you have any plans to publish this code?  (Hint: If
you are looking at my xHCI driver as a reference to write your code, or
you are copy-pasting code from the xHCI driver, then your code is GPL
contaminated.)

Sarah Sharp