Re: [USB-Storage Problem]:[USB3.0] The "urb->complete( )" can't be recalled after usb_submit_urb( )?

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 02:20:00AM +0000, darian wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm debugging a uasp driver under xhci kernel downloaded from:
>
>      git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git

Have you tried the 2.6.34 kernel instead?

>   Now, the device can get the "INQUIRY" command. But during the data stage,
> the uasp driver submit the urb by "usb_fill_bulk_urb" and "usb_submit_urb"
> after evaluating, it return the valid return value. The problem is : callback
> function " urb->complete( )" can't be recalled. The driver
> enter "command_abort" after 20 seconds. I trace the prepare_transfer in xhci-
> driver, the uasp did pass the valid stream_id to it. Is there any advice to
> locate the problem of xhci-hcd?

What does the data show is happening?  Perhaps your device really didn't
send anything?

Do you have a pointer to the source of your driver so we can verify you
are setting everything up properly?  What type of driver is this?

>   Besides, when I plug the USB3.0 device before insmod uasp driver??? the xhci-
> hcd driver reponse the following info:

Please try the 2.6.34 kernel release.

thanks,

greg k-h