Re: How to get SetFeature Response HID driver

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 07:00:29AM +0300, yoni dana wrote:
> Hi
> I am senind the question again?
> How can i get resopne to s Set/Get feture.
> In order to send report i use usbhid_submit_report, with USB_DIR_OUT
> I tried using the usbhid_submit_report, with  USB_DIR_IN
> Didn't see any polling using a usb analyzer.
> i tried to use usbhid_wait_io but got
> WARNING: "usbhid_wait_io"  undefined!

That function is not exported for module use, it is for the usb hid core
only.

> i am using kernel 2.6.31 on Ubuntu system.
> Can someone send me an example of how to recive a message via
> interupt endpoint

See one of the many kernel drivers that use interrupt transfers
successfully :)

Do you have a pointer to your code anywhere so that we can see what
you are trying to do?

thanks,

greg k-h