Re: HCD sg_tablesize

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Sarah Sharp
<sarah.a.sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can't reproduce Ramya's ring wrapping issue with the standard mass
> storage drivers.  If Ramya can send patches against the driver and USB
> core to reproduce this, then I can help.

As I said in my previous email,  I cannot see more than 63 sglist
entries when TRBS_PER_SEGMENT is 64. I cannot see more than 127 sglist
entries when TRBS_PER_SEGMENT is 128. Today, I have tested usb mass
storage driver with xhci-large-tx branch for TRBS_PER_SEGMENT 64 and
128. Still, in both the cases, I am unable to do large transfers
consistently when max_sectors is set to 960 (when I use USB3.0 cable.
Things seem to be fine when I use USB2.0 cable). The log files are
around 7 MB and 4 MB after compression. I do not think we can attach
that here because of the file size. So, I will send them to you
separately.

Please let me know If you need any additional inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya.