RE: g_serial: scheduling while atomic bug

The test works in the two cases as listed below for me.

(1) Setting tty->low_latency = 0 in u_serial.c
(2) Using the patch at [1] which uses a workqueue instead of tasklet in
u_serial.c

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126405382220848&w=2

Cliff,

You mentioned at [2] that "Disabling tty_low_latency doesn't work".

Did you face any practical issues or was it related to theoretical concern
of "waking up the read thread right after calling tty_flip_buffer_push()"?

[2] http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126408502425287&w=2

Thanks,
Maulik