Re: failure of usbmon in rc8 (was:Re: Sensebuffer from resumed storage device)

Am Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010 18:40:33 schrieb Pete Zaitcev:
> > As you can see the sense buffer is zeroed.
> > Do you want me to bisect, or do you have any others tests to rather run?
>
> If you can find what it is, it would be great. Maybe we can guess
> just from the code, without full-on bisect. I'm going to look now.

Hi,

it fails as num_sgs is 1. I keep investigating.

	Regards
		Oliver

Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: usb-storage: -- transfer complete
Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: usb-storage: Bulk command transfer result=0
Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: usb-storage: usb_stor_bulk_transfer_sglist: xfer 18 bytes, 1 entries
Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: mon_text_get_data: num_sgs == 1: src ffff8801346a6b40, length
Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: usb-storage: Status code 0; transferred 18/18
Feb 25 14:14:58 vanamonde kernel: usb-storage: -- transfer complete