Re: USB Gadget Driver query

Felipe Balbi wrote:
> yeah, could be done that way, but then the if move to userland :-p
>
> the ideal world would be to have board files to pass that information
> down to the gadget driver.

I just glanced at at91rm9200_devices.c, and they use a raw
platform_device structure and their own at91_udc_data structure for the
platform data. So unless you want to break that everywhere, could you
implement a wrapper structure around the platform_device that had the
configuration information that you wanted?

I probably should just stop there, since I'm not currently very
well-versed in the USB-related structures themselves... :)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Embedded systems training and consulting