Re: Is there a Windows 7 compatible linux.inf file available for g_ether?

2010/1/14 Aras Vaichas <arasv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I need to support my ethernet gadget device on Windows 7 but I can't
> can't find any mention anywhere of a compatible linux.inf file.
>
> Is someone working on this?
>
> Does anyone know what changes need to be made to the existing
> linux.inf file for Windows 7 compatibility?

I've merged a newer linux.inf file with the current linux.inf file to
create a version which should work on: Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000,
Vista, 7, 32bit and 64bit.

Please, can some people help me test this updated .inf file?

I've tested it against:

Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7 64bit
Windows XP 32bit

and it works correctly for my g_ether device.

Is anyone able to test against Windows 98, ME, 2000 and NT?

Aras