RE: [RFC] gadget ethernet dma align fix

Not working:
with this alignment patch v3 [1] in g_ether,
ping does not go through for size >= 1471, as pointed out by Felipe and Ajay.
This needs to be root caused and obviously a problem with introducing memmove() in g-ether.

Works fine:
With the alignment fix in the MUSB controller driver [2] rather than g-ether,
the problem with ping size >= 1471 is not observed.

Regards,
Vikram
[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126299109023873&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126331069824466&w=2