Re: ez usb fx2 reset

Steve,

> Renumeration is initiated by the fx2. The host does not reset the
> device, the device takes itself off the bus, delays and then puts
> itself back on the bus. I recommend you research fx2lib, it may have a
> firmware example for you to use.

Renumeration must be initiated by the firmware using the DISCON bit in the cpucs
register as I understand it from here (http://www.cypress.com/?rid=31720) and
several other places.

Thanks for the fx2lib idea. I've seen this and fx loader and they toggle the
same bit I do. The issue I'm having, is to just toggle that bit and have the
device come back with its initial firmware. For some reason that is not working.
I can't get descriptors, but the USB core can. Don't know why.

John