Re: [REGRESSION] usb: acpi: add device link between tunneled USB3 device and USB4 Host Interface

https://pasteboard.co/dsPP640WFSBq.jpg

>> I sprinkled printks but don't see any on the console.
> Did you use loglevel=3 on the kernel command line? No surprise then,
> unless you turn all messages you care about into 'printk(KERN_ERR ...)'
> or 'dev_err(...)'.
>
> I would also recommend increasing loglevel to 4 (permanently), because
> KERN_WARN is rare and usually tells you about pathological conditions.
> The 'quiet' option is an alias for that and used to be a quite popular
> default in distributions.

No 'quiet' option and with loglevel at 4 I still don't seem to see
any prints.

This journalctl -k -b -1 might help:
https://gist.github.com/hwentland/7564cd08950e38dc4b7d305352481c85

I see this, but the same message appears on a good boot:
Oct 03 16:30:02 hwentlanrmb kernel: hub 6-0:1.0: config failed, hub doesn't have any ports! (err -19)

Interestingly if I set loglevel to 6 my boot gets much farther but then
gets stuck at "A start job is running for Load Kernel Modules
with ever increasing timeout values".

Harry