Re: [REGRESSION] usb: acpi: add device link between tunneled USB3 device and USB4 Host Interface

> It hangs after some messages.
What are those messages?

> I sprinkled printks but don't see any on the console.
Did you use loglevel=3 on the kernel command line? No surprise then,
unless you turn all messages you care about into 'printk(KERN_ERR ...)'
or 'dev_err(...)'.

I would also recommend increasing loglevel to 4 (permanently), because
KERN_WARN is rare and usually tells you about pathological conditions.
The 'quiet' option is an alias for that and used to be a quite popular
default in distributions.

Regards,
Michal