Re: [v4] usb: gadget: aspeed_udc: validate endpoint index for ast udc

>> You indicated concerns according to patch review processes,
>> didn't you?
>>
>> See also:
>> * Patch submission notes
>>   https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.10-rc5/source/Documentation/process/maintainer-tip.rst#L100
>
> This is not the tip tree.

I know.

But I got the impression that some information sources
(also from the Linux development reference documentation)
can provide advices and further guidance for recurring patch review concerns.

>> I might be going to influence evolution of this software area in other ways
>> under other circumstances.
>
> Please take some time and find other projects to help out.

I found several opportunities already to improve something through the years.

Concrete example for a selected data representation:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-usb/list/?submitter=170303&archive=both

Regards,
Markus