Re: Stalling non-0-length OUT control requests in Raw Gadget/GadgetFS

On Sun, Jun 16, 2024 at 10:10:33PM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
> However, it's another thing I have lost track of.  It may have been
> posted to linux-usb at one point, but that would have been quite some
> time ago.  Probably before well lore.kernel.org existed.  (I vaguely
> remember working on it before moving to my current home, which means
> in 2008 or earlier.)

I think lore is populated with all of the linux-usb mailing list
archives, but we might have missed from before when there was -user and
-devel versions of the list.

If needed, I can try to dig up my older archives from cold storage and
get Konstantin to import them.

thanks,

greg k-h