Re: Stalling non-0-length OUT control requests in Raw Gadget/GadgetFS

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 12:42:56AM +0200, Andrey Konovalov wrote:
> I've been collecting different kinds of non-critical issues and
> inconsistencies within the Gadget subsystem I hit while testing Raw
> Gadget. It's unlikely I'll get to working on them in the foreseeable
> future, but it's good to know what needs fixing should the need arise.
>
> So far, I have:
>
> - Allow stalling non-0-length control OUT transfers
> (https://github.com/xairy/raw-gadget/issues/71);
> - Contain USB_GADGET_DELAYED_STATUS within composite framework
> (https://github.com/xairy/raw-gadget/issues/70);
> - Support isochronous transfers in Dummy HCD/UDC
> (https://github.com/xairy/raw-gadget/issues/72);

As it happens, I wrote a patch (meant mainly for testing, not production
use) that implemented a start at isochronous support in dummy-hcd.  It
was far from complete, but it could be expanded.

However, it's another thing I have lost track of.  It may have been
posted to linux-usb at one point, but that would have been quite some
time ago.  Probably before well lore.kernel.org existed.  (I vaguely
remember working on it before moving to my current home, which means
in 2008 or earlier.)

Alan Stern