Re: [RFC/PATCH 0/5] musb: host: mode1 support

ext Gupta, Ajay Kumar wrote:
I have only tested these with the Inventra DMA engine.

Felipe Balbi (1):
  usb: musb: host: remove dma support

Heikki Krogerus (5):
  usb: musb: host: transfer queue for every endpoint
  usb: musb: host: add start_dma() stop_dma()
  usb: musb: host: enable DMA for RX
  usb: musb: host: enable DMA for TX

Can't we support Mode-1 with existing implementation? Do we have any
Other advantage of using the new DMA implementation?

As you said it's tested only against Inventra DMA so we really need
time to regress test non-Inventra DMAs.

For the Inventra DMA engine, mode1 Rx support was only partial, and more or less broken. I would assume the transfer queues are useful in any case.

--
heikki