Re: RIP on discard, JMicron USB adaptor

Harald,

> having some kind of feedback would be nice. Is this a known problem?
> User error?
>
> Of course I would be glad to help to track down this problem.

Well, the device reports that block provisioning is disabled (lbpme=0)
which explains why discard is not enabled by default.

Oddly enough your device does not report an UNMAP granularity. I'm
trying to figure out how your discard granularity ends up being 0 given
that your device reports a physical block size of 4096.