identify/measure usb speed in linux

Hi,

Is there any way I can identify "whats is the speed[High/full/low] at
which my device is working in linux?

I guess there are couple of factors which decides speed of device.
1) Chirp Sequence - which decides the "high speed" device, but I can't
test it without hardware analyzer.
2) Pull up register position for low/full speed devices - This is also
a hardware based identification.
3) bcdUSB from device descriptor - This tells highest speed device is
capable of but not the exact operational speed.

Is there any other ways to identify the device speed preferably
without using any extra hardware in linux.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks and Regards,
Shivdas Gujare