RE: additional debug output for autosuspend in cdc-ether

Hi,

Yes. I'm currently using the last suggestions from Alan.

>	Leave remote_wakeup() in its original form;
>	Move the TRSMRCY 10-ms msleep in usb_port_resume() down below
>	the SuspendCleared: label;
>	Change the reset_done[i] delay from 20 ms to 25 ms.

It seems that cdc-acm is stable using the above changes, however it is too early to judge.
Also, things behave a little bit different when I have all this debugging enabled.

The cdc-wdm issues (Oops and XactErr) occurs with the current changes.

BR,
Rickard