Re: additional debug output for autosuspend in cdc-ether

Am Montag, 23. November 2009 21:31:44 schrieb Alan Stern:
> The disconnect occurs so quickly after the resume signalling is turned
> off (it gets turned off during the hub_port_status() call following the
> 25-ms delay) that there has to be a causal link.  For example, the

We can conclude that thr resumption triggers the problem.
But can we conclude that it also causes the problem? Might
the device have been put into an undefined state before
the suspension which causes it to not react properly to resumption
signalling?

	Regards
		Oliver