From: linux-usb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-usb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vkm
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:07 AM
To: linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DaVinci MUSB controller with CPPI DMA

Hi,

I am doing development for some Audio USB device on TI's DaVinci DVM
6446 board. I am using MVL 2.6.10_mvl401 kernel.
Being it USB Audio device, it does ISO transfer and this apparently
doesnt work if I have CPPI DMA enabled.

I know there have been lots of work happened post 2.6.10 kernel and
there are certainly many bugs when you enable CPPI DMA.
I just would like to know if someone tried to *backport* all recent
fixes to 2.6.10.
Anyone from MV or TI ? Any help would be appreciated.