Error after calling usb_unlink_urb

Dear Experts,

I am trying to unlink the previously submitted urb by using
usb_unlink_urb function from my class driver. This is resulting to the
urb->status to -104 in my completion call back. After this unlink, if
I am trying to submit another URB to the device, the URB was not
reaching the device and timeout function is getting invoked after 120
seconds.
All endpoints in my device are BULK endpoints.

Please let me know if I am missing anything after calling usb_unlink_urb() ?

Regards,
Aditya