Re: [syzbot] [usb?] KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in read_descriptors (3)

Greg:

I'm putting together a series of three patches to deal with this
problem.  The first two do some preparatory work, and the bug found by
syzbot actually gets fixed by the third patch.

In view of this, how should I tag the patches?  They should all get into
the -stable trees eventually, but only the third one really deserves a
Fixes: or Reported-by: tag.

What's your advice?

Alan Stern