usb: cdns3: Onchip memory reservation for built-in gadgets

Hi,

Firstly, I'm not sure if it is alright to post queries this way.
If it is wrong, I apologize for it. Please let me know the right path/forum to ask the questions.

This is regarding the commit
dce49449e04f usb: cdns3: allocate TX FIFO size according to composite EP number

This commit introduced cdns3_gadget_check_config() which is invoked while binding gadget created via configfs and
also a logic to calculate ep_buf_size (which was CDNS3_EP_BUF_SIZE = 4).

But for gadgets such as g_ether, g_cdc, the checks are not performed. And also for these legacy gadget drivers,
memory needs to be reserved for multiple IN end points and shared memory for OUT end points. So when ep_buf_size = 15,
the memory reservation fails, as it exceeds total onchip memory.

So I was wondering if additional checks need to done in the cadence gadget driver or am I doing something wrong while

Regards,
Ravi