Re: Possible usb-core bug when hotpluging cdc-acm device

Hi there.
The device that is reinserted has been without power for several seconds
and are as I said cold booted and initialized in an indentical way each
time.

There are some difficulties for me to test on another system right now.
Mainly the USB-devices is not powered and connected to the USB-bus in a
way that makes it easy to connect to another host.

There is also another way to wreck the usb-core which to me is an
evidence that the cdc-acm or usb-core is a bit unstable.

If the part of serial testprogram that sets raw-input is not present and
the testprogram is run an insertion of a new cdc-acm device will fail in
a same way as described before.

Regards

Olof