modprobe on UDC fails (No such device)

Hello,

I want to use a board with PXA320 chip as a USB gadget, but it does not work. I compiled /drivers/usb/gadget/pxa27x_udc.c as a module. If I try to load this module on my board with modprobe, it says "No such device".

Now I don't really know, where to look for the cause of this error.
Is it a problem with the USB device controller driver? Or do I have to install any other file on the board?

I don't use nomad platform (which the patch was for), but my board has the same chip, so it should work, shouldn't it? What else do I have to consider, to make the USB device controller driver match to my board?

Please give me some help with this.

Best regards.