PLX Netchip 2272 - Gadgetfs - Embedded device ( wydevice ) SH4 Arch. Howto enable Ethernet over USB

Hi:

I'm newbie on linux but i got some user experience with it. I want to know if
i can change from the command line of a embedded device (wydevice) through
telnet the usb behaviour.

Currently the chipset has a driver that when you connect the wydevice to a
computer host, the wydevice present itself as a MTP Device using fuse. For me,
this is horrible and i want to change that default behaviour.

I have 2 possible solutions, the preferred one is to enable on the device the
usb port as a USB over ethernet port (Connecting the device to a host should
present a RNDIS to windows and as a /dev/usb0 on the device, enabling it to
connect for example trough telnet)

The other possible solution is to present full filesystem as a MSC/UMS device,
just as a external hard disk drive and so on...

I have reviewed the API for the netchip 2272 and it's handy, but i got no much
time, nor experience, to write a custom driver for it so i finally drop that
attempt.

Next thought is to use the gadget library in order to make things works, but i
don't know where to start...

I've read on some webpages this, but i just can understand so well:
modprobe g_ether host_addr=00:00:00:00:00:01 dev_addr=00:00:00:00:00:10
ifconfig usb0 <ip_address>
ip addr show usb0

Does the commands above make sense on explained scenario?

Has somebody experience using Ethernet over USB with gadget?

I will be glad if somebody can help me to achieve this!!

Thanks in Advance,

Regards!