Re: motor of LM9832 control from driver

> On the specs of that chipset, I've information available in that sense:
>
> Register Listing:
> Address	Function DDDDDDDD Value
> (example)
> 07, Command register, 000, Idle (stops motor)
>
> What I don't know is how to convert my "register" 07 into a RequestType,
> Request and Value/Index.
>
> Currently, I've been trying several combinations but I always get a -32
> return value.
Hm, I've just had a look at the datasheet and it's not clear IMHO that
it even uses control transfers. However, SANE supports this kind of
chipset (http://www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek/), so why don't you look
at the source there? Should probably help a bit..

Florian
--
0666 - Filemode of the Beast