Re: Fwd: Linux Usb device drivers

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:36:01AM +0530, prashant saurav wrote:
> [...]

That is the most complext device for USB, please do not think about
reinventing the wheel by rewriting that driver.

> While surfing i got to ur article on "Writing a simple usb driver"
> where you gave a program in kernel space for the Delcom's USB Visual
> Signal Indicator.
>
> Now following your help regarding this i wanted to progress over mine
> project but had a few problems as i dont have much information about
> the various usb api's.

What specific questions do you have?

> I would be very much thankful to you if you could help me by giving
> some reference to usb programming or its apis.

Have you read the documentation in the Linux kernel for the USB apis?
If so, please let us know any specific questions you might have.

thanks,

greg k-h