Fwd: Linux Usb device drivers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: prashant saurav <psaurav25@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:00:19 +0530
Subject: Linux Usb device drivers
To: greg@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Sir,

I am prashant and i am an undergraduate student of computer science
and engineering.
As a final year project i was writing a simple device driver for the
usb pen-drive for Linux .
While surfing i got to ur article on "Writing a simple usb driver"
where you gave a program in kernel space for the Delcom's USB Visual
Signal Indicator.

Now following your help regarding this i wanted to progress over mine
project but had a few problems as i dont have much information about
the various usb api's.

I would be very much thankful to you if you could help me by giving
some reference to usb programming or its apis.
Please guide us.

Regards
Prashant