WARNING: ...usb-serial.c:412 serial_write_room

Hello,

everything worked nicely untill I happened to hit this one - looked scary enough that
I rebooted on next occassion.

Iirc it happened some like this: I was playing with the UMTS modem issuing AT commands
in minicom and wanted to capture the output of "AT+CLAC". Could have looked at the manpage
to see how to enable the protocol function but instead I had the interesting idea to try
"tail -f /dev/ttyUSB*" to see if anything is comming from the other ports.

Btw is there any method figure out what the particular ports are good for? I found by
trial and error that ttyUSB3 is usually the one which works to start a pppd connection
but sometimes the ports are registered with different numbers and also have seen one
disapper while it was open and in use only to be reregistered with another number.

Richard