Re: [BUG] usb: dwc2: split interrupt in transactions silently dropped due to driver latency

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 8:08 AM Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Then please work with your vendor as only they can provide the needed
> support that you are already paying for.  Take advantage of that,
> nothing we can do about odd vendor kernels, sorry.

I'm not looking for support, I've already fixed the bug for myself.
I'm just trying to provide some useful information to the dwc2
maintainer in case they care about fixing the bug.  The bug is
obviously still present in the current mainline kernel.  From the
dwc2_hc_nyet_intr function, they #ifdef out incrementing the
error_count (as I tried to explain earlier, even incrementing the
error_count is not enough, there needs to be a hard error):

#if 0
/*
* Todo: Fix system performance so this can
* be treated as an error. Right now complete
* splits cannot be scheduled precisely enough
* due to other system activity, so this error
* occurs regularly in Slave mode.
*/
qtd->error_count++;
#endif