ECHI bandwidth for isoc reservations

Hello,

I have been doing some testing in an attempt to support two USB video
capture devices on the same bus.

For a single device running with maxpacket of 3072 per microframe, the
EHCI driver is indicating 57% utilization of the bus (the sysfs stats
already takes into account the fact that only 80% of the bus is
available for isoc traffic).

Is this expected behavior?  By my math, an alternate of 3072 should
take exactly 50% of the available bandwidth.  Have I misinterpreted
the spec?

I'm willing to spend some cycles to dig into echi_sched.c if somebody
can offer some insight as to whether this is expected behavior.  I
just want to avoid taking the time to debug this, only to find out
that it is behaving according to spec.

Thanks in advance,

Devin

--