Re: 2.6.31 ehci problem - mouse dead on scroll

Am Mittwoch, 16. September 2009 13:56:26 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
> ok, I am done. Was back earlier then expected and had  an all-awake-night,
> so lots of time:

Thank you very much for the great testing.

> with
> USB selective suspend/resume and wakeup on
>
> Root Hub Transaction Translators on
> Improved Transaction Translator scheduling off
>
> mouse is fine
>

> with
> USB selective suspend/resume and wakeup on
>
> Root Hub Transaction Translators off
> Improved Transaction Translator scheduling on
>
> mouse is fine

So this is an EHCI root hub problem most likely.
This means we need to include Alan, master of ehci.

He'll need additional debugging info. Do you know how to get
at the ehci registers through debugfs?
Furthermore, if you have a hub can you try to attach your mouse
through a hub?

	Regards
		Oliver