WUSB general questions

Hi,

I have a beklin f5u302ea WUSB hub+hwa here.
I'm wondering how to make it run. Is there a FAQ entry for that
somewhere? searching for that mainly brings tons documentation about USB
WLAN dongles...
I tried with the debian 2.6.30 kernel from backports.org
and also with a self compiled vanilla 2.6.31. No difference.
 The hwa
first has 050d:302a as id (everytime when it loses its power). It
offers only one endpoint for dfu.
The windows driver has one file named WQ_hwa.dfu,
after flashing with dfu-util using that file,
an usb device with id 050d:302b appears (firmware seems to be in
ram?!). hwa_rc and hwa_hc bind to it.
I have to remove hwa_hc and reinsert it if it gets the device before
hwa_rc.

wusb-cbaf start gives an error (I have taken wusb cbaf
from linux-2.6.31/Documentation/usb/wusb-cbaf)
After some playing around with /sys/class/uwb_rc/uwb0/beacon
wusb-cbaf stop and start do not give errors.

But the wusb hub is not found although I have executed the commands
given in the wusb-cbaf help message with both wusb host and hwa
attached.

Is there anything also to do to make a wusb connection?
What about /sys/class/uwb_rc/uwb0/scan?
And what is the host name in the wusb-cbaf script? It seems not
to be set somewhere on the hwa side.

Attached is dmesg output containing the output after dfu-util was
successful until I issued wusb-cbaf start.
Are there any wusb dongles/hubs which work well under linux?

Greetings
Andreas Kemnade