sitd OUT s-mask cross frame boundary

Hi, all,

We are testing the USB Host controller from Xilinx using a PowerPC
platform. This test is FS isochronous OUT, with the maxp 1023 and
interval 1ms. We noticed that with direct connection between the host
controller and the FS iso OUT device, the s-mask is 0x3f. And the test
finished fine.

However, if the device is connected through a FS hub, then the sitd
s-mask becomes 0x1f8, this makes the 6th packet crosses the frame
boundary. From EHCI spec page 104, section 4.12.3.1, it says under Case
2a:

	Software must never schedule full-speed isochronous OUTs across
an H-Frame boundary.

The test therefore failed, because the host controller never put the 6th
packet out.

The kernel version is 2.6.30.

The function sitd_slot_ok() shifts the s-mask by the starting frame
number. It does check for crossing frame boundary for IN case, but never
does anything for OUT. I wonder whether it is a bug? Or, it is intended?

Thanks,
Julie.