RE: [rft]aggressive autosuspend for cdc-ether

Hello Oliver,

I have attached a kernel log that covers the scenario I described below.
Basically, this consists in the following steps:
- connect USB device (T=~14:53:02)
- send a command to the device to activate network connection
(T=~14:53:33)
- run "dhclient" on "usb0" interface (T=~14:54:00)

The kernel I'm using is 2.6.30.5+your patch.

I am hoping that you can make something out of it. There does not seem
to be traces related with running the "dhclient" command. Instead, the
device seems to remain in suspend state.

Besides, dhclient is just telling me:

DHCPDISCOVER on usb0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67 interval 6
DHCPDISCOVER on usb0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67 interval 9
DHCPDISCOVER on usb0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67 interval 16
No DHCPOFFERS received.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Greg.