usb20cv.msi for Windows XP not accepted on my system

Hi,

I downloaded a version of usb20cv.msi which was built for Windows XP
(64 bit) and it was not installable.  Error message to the effect that
it wasn't applicable for this system.

My computer is a Fujitsu laptop which used Windows Professional Tablet edition.

Not sure if there is another version just for Tablet edition Windows
XP or if for some reason I need to use the 32 bit version.  (I run 64
bit linux OSes, so that doesn't seem reasonable.

I will try to send a message to the folks at usb.org (didn't see an
email address to use for questions, but may have missed it.)

Steve Rinsler