Re: Question about multiple scatter-gathers

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Alan Stern<stern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, aditya uttam wrote:
> The usbmon log does not show any timeouts.  But it does show a bunch of
> peculiar things.
>
> Is this supposed to follow Rev. 2 of the UAS protocol?  If it is, then
> it contains a lot of mistakes.  For example, the Tag and Length fields
> are little-endian instead of big-endian, the Length value is too small,
> and the CDB starts in byte 22 instead of byte 16.
>
> Even if this does not follow the UAS protocol, it still looks wrong.
> Your commands contain only 9 bytes of CDB data instead of 10.  Maybe if
> you fix these things the writes will start working.
>
> Alan Stern

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your valuable information. We have looked into the UAS
revision-2 document and modified the code accordingly. Thanks for the
advice, as we had failed to notice it

Please find the latest usbmon output after the modifications. The CDB
is 16 bytes and starts at 16th location. The TAG and Length filed are
big endian format.

However, there is no luck. Still I am getting the same errors.

Could you please suggest me, if I am missing any thing.

Thanks,
Aditya.