Re: Kernel 5.10 USB issues

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 1:04 PM Jupiter <jupiter.hce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Thanks for your patience, here is what I did. I thought I followed the
> instructions, any useful information?
>
> > Start working on the "master" branch and do:

But do you actually _build and run_ kernel each time after running
`git bisect {good,bad}`? It looks like you simply typed it in a row.
Also there is a subcommand to `git bisect` which prints log in
reproducible format (someone else mey run it on their side and
compare).

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko