Re: Disabling intel-wmi-thunderbolt on devices without Thunderbolt / detecting if a device has Thunderbolt

On 25.10.21 15:48, Hans de Goede wrote:
> This makes me wonder if there is a way to see if there are any thunderbolt
> controllers on the system at all ? (with as goal to make intel-wmi-thunderbolt
> not bind if there are none)

Hi,

as far as I understand the driver and device exist precisely because the
thunderbolt does not exist on the bus will unused and will virtually be
hotplugged together with a device.

    Regards
        Oliver