Re: weird USB test

Hi,
According to our results maximum throughput of our protocol is about
1.58 Mbps per device. Connecting more than one devices on the
 same or different buses(root hubs) doesnt change this maximum limit.
1.58Mbps makes almost 200bytes per frame, which makes 3 full bulk
transactions (64 each at full speed) plus one partially filled.
 I wonder if UHCI controller pads the empty bytes of 4th transaction
with dummy data or not. I am asking this question because 4 transactions
make about 2Mbps. But when we try this throughput, although the device
almost manages to process all submitted requests,
we get a lot of outliers (which is what we called a urb transmission with
latency more than 1ms). 200bytes per frame is ideal in terms of outliers,
much lower than %1, and request processing rate(%100).
So, do you have any ideas about this issue?
thanks..