Re: dwc3 over pcie or with more than 1 udc

Hi,

Shantur Rathore <i@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am trying to find a dwc3 compatible PCIe USB controller or a dwc3
> compatible device with more than one udc.
>
> Is there any such device supported in kernel?
> If yes, please let me know which one.

you can have as many dwc3 instances as you want. AM437x has two dwc3
instances, so do several other TI and Qcom devices, albeit not on
PCIe. Some recent Intel platforms have more than dwc3 in the die over
(fake?) PCIe.

In any case, there are no limitations (apart from memory and available
PCIe ports) to having more than one dwc3 over PCIe. If you can find a
discrete device like that, it's difficult to say.

--
balbi